- Assessment and therapy is provided for adults with communication difficulties caused by acquired neurological conditions.
- Assessment and advice is provided for people with swallowing difficulties
- Support and advice provided to carers of those affected by swallowing / communication difficulties.
- Training and advice for staff working with people affected by neurological problems.
- Assessment for communication aids.
- Discharge planning and handover to community services.
- An outpatient service is provided for adults and children with voice difficulties following a referral and opinion from ENT.
- Specialist swallowing assessments are available e.g. video fluoroscopy