Sterile ServicesAbout the Service
Sterile Services provides the following:
- Full decontamination and sterilisation of all reusable medical and surgical equipment at Ashford Hospital.
- Full decontamination and sterilisation of all reusable medical and surgical equipment at St. Peter's Hospital.
Other services include:
- Contracted decontamination & sterilisation service to North Surrey & Woking Area PCT's
- Emergency call out service
- Advice on purchase of equipment regarding its suitability for reprocessing
To provide safe, effective decontamination and sterilisation facilities within a central location, processing equipment to customer specifications using trained staff working under accredited standards
Jackie Butler is our Sterile Services Manager and covers both Ashford and St. Peterís departments.
Paul Fey is our Deputy Sterile Services Manager based at the St. Peterís hospital site.
Dr Shalini Kumar is our Deputy Sterile Services Manager at the Ashford department.